Thursday, September 20, 2012

BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE FROM JESUS . . . TRUST THE JOURNEY!

 
by Beatrice Marot on Saturday, December 25, 2010 

I guided one of my Goddess friends on a journey today . . . Christmas Day and she saw Jesus and this is what he said to her.  I think this message is a beautiful message for everyone!!

Trust the Journey!

I see Jesus.  He is wearing a magenta satin robe on top of a white robe.  He has his arms open as if he wants to hug me.  I hug him. He has come to tell me to trust the journey.  He tells me he has been with me all this time and now he is showing himself to me and he wants me to walk with him.  He says, "Even though you may not always see me . . . every step you take . . . the next stepping stone will light up in front of you so you will know where to put your next step."  He asks me again to trust the journey.  I walk with him. He takes off his robe and he gives me his robe.  He puts the robe on my shoulders.  He says, "You like the color very much so I am giving it to you."  I am standing and looking towards a path . . . but I cannot see where it ends.  There is no end.  Jesus is standing next to me and he is smiling.  I start walking . . . it gets brighter and brighter . . . the path that I walk on.  But all I see is in front of my feet . . . when I look up there is nothing.  All around me is dark except the next step I need to take is light.  I keep walking . . . I am alone.  I trust.  I walk through a cave and I am outside now.  I am at the top of the mountain.  It is foggy and the light, a luminous light is behind the fog.  The fog disappears more and more.  I can see clearly now.

  •  Justine - Bea! I love this and I wish you a merry merry christmas!
  • Lilian Bea, it was the greatest gift I could ever receive! The gift of light even at the darkest times... the gift of strength and faith to trust the steps towards the light... thank you Bea... Thank you Jesus... and thank you for the robe :)
  • Beatrice Marot It was a beautiful vision and thank you for allowing me to share the message with others . . . the robe is a symbol of "divine protection" as in "Jesus got cho back mama!!"
  • Kim - This is beautiful, Bea! Thank you!
  • Sabina - Love it!! it is so serene,so divine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment