Friday, September 7, 2012

FUNNY RADIO SHOW I DID IN MAY OF 2010


  1. I had so much fun on Tony's show. You can listen to it anytime right here http://www.latalkradio.com/Players/Tony-010110.shtml
    . It is the January 1st, 2010 show!


    www.latalkradio.com
    • Nelda -  Hahahhahah!!!;0D You're HILARIOUS!! Congratulations! Very enlightening and empowering, I Loved it♥ Thank you so much for sharing♥ Love white chocolate! Lol!!;0}
    • John - You rocked it as always... Glad I could be a part :-) As I said on air.. what a great friendly reunion! I look forward to more on both Tony's show and yours!
    • Lisa - Bea, the radio show was great! You were charming, witty and wise, loved it!! I would love to hear you on there more often. They should give you your own show, you certainly could carry a whole hour.
    • John -  I agree and we're working on it! ;-)
    • Ruta - Bea, just listened to the show, you did a fantastic job explaining what you are on earth to do, and how you do it!!!!
    • Annette - Bea, just listening to it now ..and I love it! Its exactly what you are teaching me! You are awesome!




On May 28th, 2010, I was interviewed on L.A. Talk Radio, Tony Sweet's show. Where I share some very funny stories about my connection to certain celebrated souls on the "other side."

On April 26th, I got the hit to write to co-host Kim Yarbrough the following on facebook:

So Kim
Between Kim and You

Beatrice Marot April 26 at 6:46pm
Have you gotten any castings for a buxom flamboyant Maitre D of a chic nightclub yet? ;) I still see you doing that!!

Kim April 27 at 1:31am
Well . . . I was going to say "very close" . . . I auditioned for a part in a play called "Storyville" about New Orleans Jazz, where I play a flamboyant Madame of a New Orleans whorehouse, but I was on my way to a table read for a new play tonight when you FB'ed me . . . Beatrice, the play tonight was called "It Always Rains on Sunday" and I had no idea what my part was until I got there tonight . . . It's the part of a buxom and big butt loudmouth named "Big Bertha" that runs a nightclub in North Carolina called the El Dorado! LOLOL You are too good!

Beatrice Marot April 27 at 6:25am
lmao . . . that is awesome . . . and ain't it the truth!!! Woo hoo!

Here is the link to Tony's show from May 28th. Please listen to what happened with Kim. My segment starts at 68 minutes. Click on the bar and it will fast forward. http://www.latalkradio.com/Players/Tony-052110.shtml

IN 2012 THIS BEAUTIFUL GODDESS KIM YARBOUGH MADE IT TO THE TOP TWENTY ON THE VOICE!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment