Thursday, September 6, 2012

LOVE FROM ABOVE . . . JFK!


A dear friend who lives in New York asked if I would read for her 16 year old son as he was going through a depression and she thought I might be able to help.

The first thing I said to him was, "You have a great chart for a lawyer." and he said, "That's what I want to be."

"But I see more sports and entertainment."

"That's what I want to do."

When we finished I spoke to his mother and I said, "You know it's weird and I did not say anything to your son, because I did not want to freak him out but I kept seeing John F. Kennedy the entire time I was reading for him."

I was stunned when his mother said to me, "Bea, my father was a police officer and in the 1960's when John F. Kennedy would come to New York, he would personally request my father to be his bodyguard. My son and my father were very close and it was really hard for him after my Dad died."

 "Well, guess who your Dad's hanging out with and guess who's watching over your son!"

No comments:

Post a Comment