Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Wish . . . YOU were the Rainbow in my Life!

My Wish . . . YOU were the Rainbow in my Life!

by Beatrice Marot on Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 11:19am 
·

I had a very special dog who came to me in a very magical way.  I named her Jezebel and we spent twelve wonderful years together.

One of my dearest friends was an Englishman named Kevin who I always felt was an angel on this Earth.  When I knew that Jezzie was going to leave me . . . I told the universe that I would like a Chihuahua for my next dog.  Jezzie died and so did Kevin three weeks later in an accident.  Within a week, he came to me in a dream and he had my dog Jezzie with him.  She was doing figure eights around his feet.   I was given Kevin's Chihuahua and his name was Wish. Kevin wanted me to know that he had my dog in heaven and now I had his dog on Earth.

Wish was like no other being on ths Earth.   Wish loved to go to the beach.  I would ask him, "You want to go to the beach?"  And he would howl like a tiny coyote.  Once we got there he would run off and explore but the second I called him back, he would run like the wind with a huge grin on his face and jump into my arms.  Wish had gotten arthritis a year ago and within a few months, he was no longer able to walk, so I carried him everywhere with me.

The night before Wish died, once again Kevin came to me in a dream and told me Wish was coming back to him and I said, "No, Kevin, I'm not ready." Wish knew I did not want to put him to sleep and he did everything he could to make it easier for me to let him go.  Wish gave me one last look of pure love and he took his last breath at 4:00PM on August 18th, 2010.

I wrote the following email to all my friends.

-----Original Message-----From: bea
My Beloved Chihuahua Wish died in my arms today at 4PM. I will miss him and I just wanted to ask all my friends to send me lots of love right now . . . as my heart is broken. I loved him more then anything on Earth. B

Mabel Pantaleon
Subject: Re: Sad news

Aww, Bea I love u. I'm so sorry for ur loss. I loved Wish, he was an amazing grace from above. Me and u r totally connected, you entered my mind while I was watching the sun set here in NYC...I thought it was thee most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I actually took a pic of it on my phone. Now I know it was meant for you bc it was taken at 6:56p eastern time, 4 minutes before Wish went home ur time. the universe is always with u and so am I.Stay strong and I am here for u. The picture speaks volumes and once again I took it having u in mind.Big hugMabel

-----Original Message-----From: bea
Thank you sweetheart . . . My friend Ruta who lives in New York said she saw a rainbow while she was sitting at a dog park and started to cry.  It was about the exact time Wish took his last breath.

Mabel Pantaleon
Subject: Re: Sad news

Awww. U have the love of all of us. My prayers are with u and this picture was sent to me by my cousin right when I read this. She was also blown away by the rainbow in nyc ur friend spoke about, I didn't see it myself but this again I'm sure was meant for u.Xoxo

And she sent me a picture of the Rainbow . . .

And my friend Rosie emailed me this . . . at the same time.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.  There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.  All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.  They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.  You have been spotted, and when you and your special friendfinally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...


Since the minute he passed Wish keeps projecting himself in my mind's eye running on the beach and straight into my arms.

I wish it was enough . . .

Until you are in my arms again, I love you my angel, my Wish.
-


Wish's Rainbow . . .


About an hour after I finished writing my tribute to Wish, I felt hungry since I had not eaten in over 24 hours so I went to Sharky's where I use to take Wish often because he could sit in the patio with me. Sitting next to me were two women and one of them was describing a television show about helping people who are about to lose someone to death. I could hear just bits and pieces and at one point, she said "And then there will be a Wish Fulfillment" and I just burst into tears and both women asked me, "What's wrong?"

"My dog died yesterday and his name was Wish."

One woman held my hand and they both spoke with great love and compassion as I sobbed uncontrollably and then they left. I left a minute later and there they were pulling out in front of me and I stopped them and asked for the woman's card and gave her mine.

They asked me if I would write my story about Wish to put on their website www.soulsitters.com .  I told them . . . I already did.

Wish, I love you so much . . . thank you my little man.


ANOTHER SIGN OF MY BABY BOY AND KEVIN SENDING ME LOVE FROM ABOVE!

I had always forgotten who introduced me to Kevin or how I met him for that matter and the answer came in a way that puts my heart a little more at rest with the joy and knowledge that Kevin and Wish are together again.     

On Thursday, August 26th, I was invited to dinner at a restaurant called The Little Door.   It turns out a friend of mine, Sue Choi manages the restaurant.  I had not seen Sue in 10 years and she never met Wish.  

She called me a week later and asked if I would do a reading and guided meditation with her.

I went to her home, a little piece of heaven in Topanga Canyon and we had a wonderful session and all of a sudden it hit me and I said, "Sue, didn't you introduce me to Kevin?!" She said "Yes." and I said, "Oh my God Sue . . . the reason I ever got Wish is because of you!!"  I gave her a huge hug and said, "Thank you Sue, because of you, I had the greatest little dog that gave me more love then I could ever Wish for."

For this to happen two weeks after Wishy's passing after not seeing her for 10 years is pretty special.  You really have to open The Little Door in your mind to connect with the endless magic of the Universe.


  • Rosie - omg what a beautiful tribute bea LOVE YOU AND I KNOW WISH WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, AND BY THE WAY PLEASE SAY HI TO SYDNEY BROWN FOR ME WISH:)
  • Beatrice Marot Yes and writing this tribute to Wish has been very helpful to my healing. Thank you Rosie for your part.
  •  
  • Irene - ((( ♥ ))) mysterious universe!
     
  • Kenny - That two beautiful souls came together to love each other is the poignancy of our short lives. How bless you both were to have each other...and as Patrick Swayze said in the movie "Ghost"......"It's amazing.....the love, you take it with you...."

  • Kirsty - My new friend....... I read this and am overwhelmed by the sense of understanding, yearning, longing and awe...... Your friend was and still is very special and so are the dogs you cared and care for. Thank you for sharing this, its beautiful and inspires me, thank you.
  • Beatrice Marot Thank you . . . that was lovely. I just found out that the woman who held my hand at Sharkey's is an Actress named Brenda Strong and since everyone calls me Bea . . . it is my Wish's way of telling me to B Strong.
  • Lori - Your posting for Wish was so moving - beautiful....and so sad. Wish was a very lucky little guy.
  • Beatrice Marot Niks and Taya are Kevin's wife and little girl who looks exactly like her Daddy.  Niks wrote to me, "Hi Bea, I think Wish probably had the best life any little guy could "wish" for. You were the best thing that happened to him.... Now him and Kev and sing songs together again ..... thank you for what it is worth for giving him so much love. Love Niks and Taya"
  • Lilian -  Bea, your tribute about Wish and what your friends have shared with you are so moving and inspiring!!!  I see that "Wish" has his own way of communicating with you, and I can see this beautiful- filled with love smile on his face, every time you get his communication.
    Your love and connection is eternal...
  • Beatrice Marot Thank you Lilian . . . it sure is.
  • Cat -  Thank you Bea for sharing your touching story and for being an angel yourself. I feel you and am very moved by the love you feel for Wish.   He was the cutest little thing! Your open heart inspires me and I feel a sense of grace through your presence here :) Happy to be face book friends & I send you always many blessings and love :) ♥ Thank you for today too. I feel things moving :)
  • Max - oh gosh the tears keep streaming for your loss so so sorry my dearest B the candles are lit with love light and love surrounding your gentle heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment