Friday, September 7, 2012

Guided Journey - Manifesting Love on Earth


I guided one of my Goddesses on a journey and she wanted to ask the universe to help her manifest a beloved in her life. 
When I tried to email her the journey, my outlook kept shutting down and I lost it and I am so glad I did because I asked her to write it down while it was fresh in her memory and she is such a wonderful writer I have to share it . . .

I am walking on the bank of a river, and it is night time.  The skies are inky--like a dark bluish purple color.  As I keep walking, I look down  at my bare feet in the mud of the river bank, hear the waters rushing past me, and then I look up to the sky, and there is an enormous, full, round moon hanging in the sky over the river.  It is a huge, beautiful moon, and I notice that it's silver light is falling and shining on the surface of the river, and as it does, it forms a pathway of light.  As I keep watching, this pathway of light  shimmers and shifts its way to me.  I put my foot into onto the water's surface--onto the path of light, and find that I am able to step onto it.  I begin to walk on the pathway of light, and as I follow it, I walk across the surface of the river, up into the sky, and towards the face of the moon.


As I get closer, a man walks out of the moon's face to meet me.  He is tall, muscular, tanned, and has a big, loving smile on his face.  He is a beautiful man, and has big, striking eyes which appear to change color (light brown/hazel).  As I look at him, he seems to shift back and forth from seeming like an animated figure to a real man.

I ask him, "What is your name?" and he replies, "Ashant" (meaning-'victory', origins in Africa/Ghana-warrior).

I then ask him, "What have you come here to tell me?"

Without saying a word, Ashant takes my hands in his, pulls me closer to him, and then holds my body close, into his body.  He then looks deeply into my eyes, his eyes turn a beautiful, bright green as they look into mine and passionately kisses me.

After our lips part, he releases me, takes one of my hands, and leads me into the face of the moon.  As we walk into the moon, it's face begins to ripple like a breeze stirring the surface of a lake or the shimmer of silk as it is unfurled, and when we walk through to the other side, I look at the heavens, and they are flooded with stars.  There are literally thousands of stars, and their light floods every inch of black canvas sky before us.

Ashant continues to walk me into the heavens before us, finally lays me down upon a bed of stars, and makes passionate love to me.  As he kisses my body, and caresses me beneath his warm , strong hands, I feel absolutely adored.   He makes me feel like I am a goddess . . .

We are laying next to each other, and he is stroking my hair and looking into my eyes--his eyes are a startling green.

I ask him, "So are you going to leave me now?" And he looks deep into my eyes, smiles, and says, "Why would I leave you now, when I have waited for you for so long?"  .

I ask him, "What do I have to do to physically manifest you into my life?"

“Be true to yourself, love yourself and as you are loving yourself, you are loving me.”

"Do you have anything to give me as a remembrance of this time together?"

I open my hand, and he places a small star in it.  I look at the star, then I look into his eyes as he holds me, and say to him, "I release all wounds, losses, and delusions from my past which would keep me from fully loving you, and receiving the love you are here to give me.  I fully embrace your love and your heart, and give you my love, and my whole heart.  I love you knowing that I am completely worthy of you total love, passion, devotion, and commitment."

We then kiss, and he strokes my cheek... the star in my palm transforms into a red rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment