Monday, September 17, 2012

A TRULY AMAZING STORY OF LIFE AFTER LIFE . . .



 THE JOKER

After my experience of guiding three men in a row who were very ill and on the verge of dying of the AIDS virus and seeing them heal at an accelerated pace after just one guided journey, I had a question for Merlin.  I went inside and meditated and I asked him, “Merlin, I want to know if someone is going to die because their bodies are just too far gone, would it still be helpful to guide them on a journey?”

As usual, I didn’t have to wait long for my answer.  That evening, my phone rang.

“Hello, is this Beatrice?”

“Yes.”

“I got your number from Pamela.  She said you might be interested in stuffing envelopes for me.”

“I don’t know why she would say that.  I don’t stuff envelopes.  I’m an Astrologer and a healer.”

“You are?”

“Yes I am.”

“I wonder if you could help a friend of mine’s son.  He’s dying of cancer.”

“Well, I don’t know, but I’d love to try.”

The following day I drove through the tranquil streets of Bel-Air to a lovely street and arrived at the home of Justin Dave.  His charming mother, a very pretty blonde greeted me at the door then brought me to her son, an emaciated young man who was sitting on all fours with his arms and head resting on the couch. At only twenty-two years of age Justin had been diagnosed with a very rare form of pelvic cancer.

Justin’s mother politely asked me if I would like something to drink.  I declined and she said, “I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.”  I noticed that Justin treated his mother rather coldly, almost with disdain.  She left us alone together and I began reading Justin.  I looked at him and the first thing I said was, “Justin, there is only one reason that you’re on this planet and the clue is right within your very name.  Your name Justin Dave has a powerful meaning.  David means “beloved” and your name literally means Justin Beloved . . . Justin . . . be loved  . . . Just be loved.  You came into this world with more anger than anyone I’ve ever seen.  It seems like you’re always creating some disaster in your life.  I’m getting a lot of accidents as well.  Is that true?”

Justin said, “That’s true.  I’ve had seven car accidents, I fell out of a tree once, I’ve had brain surgery and now this.  Why is God doing this to me?”

“God isn’t.  You are.”

At that point, his mother came in and asked if we needed anything.  Again, Justin was very rude with her practically ordering her to get out and leave us alone.  When she left I said, "Justin, what kind of a way is that to talk to your mother?”  He shrugged and said, “I don’t know.”

"This is serious Justin.  You don’t treat her like she’s your mother.  Merlin is telling me I need to look at the karma between you two.”  I studied his chart and asked for any information on the past life relationship between these two souls, Then I said, “Justin, I’m getting a duel in the South in the 1800’s.  You fought a duel with your father over your mother and you lost and you were shot in the heart.”

“I was born with three holes in my heart.”

“Well, there you go.  Now, they owed you a life but you’ve made them pay dearly.  I mean you’ve put your parents through hell.  You’ve come to Earth to work out this terrible anger you have in general but especially with women.  Now, I want to look into this cancer you’ve created.  Let’s see . . . O.K. Justin when you were about fifteen years old, were you sexually assaulted by a man?”

“Damn.  You're good.”

“I’m sorry.  I hope I’m wrong.”

Sadly, Justin said, “No you’re right.  Yea, when I was fifteen, I was at a beach party and this man…”  I had to interrupt him. “Justin, I don’t need to hear the details, stuff like that really upsets me. The point is that it took seven years for the rage, the shame and the anger to manifest itself into this cancer.  I mean look at where the cancer is and look at how you’re sitting on all fours.”

“I can’t sit any other way.  It hurts too much.”  It made me want to cry to hear this.

I asked him, “How do you sleep?”

“Like this.  I’ve been sitting like this for the last three months.”

“Oh god, I’m so sorry that you’re suffering this way, but there is something about you, Justin.  I can’t explain it but every time I look into your eyes there is this twinkling thing going on and . . . well. . I’m getting that you are a very high soul and that a movie is going to be made about your life.”

“Do you think I’m going to die?”

“I don’t know, but a movie is going to be made about your life and I hope you’ll be the one to write it.”

“I just don’t know why God is doing this to me?  Why is God punishing me?”

“God isn’t doing this to you.  You are doing this to you.  Why should God punish you when you’re doing such a good job all by yourself.  Now, Justin I want to take you on a healing journey.  I’m going to guide you on a meditation.”

“I don’t think I can do it.”

“Well, you can try O.K.?”

Justin did it just fine and got a profound experience of what it means to “just be loved.”  I am going to share the part of his vision where he goes into the cave that symbolizes his heart.  This is what he described to me.

“I see a dark cave.  It’s been abandoned.  No one is there.  It’s dark and I can’t see.  Now, there is a beautiful woman.  Her name is Heather.  I ask her “What have you come to tell me or show me in this cave?”  She wants to show me the way so I can be healed.  She grabs my hand.  She takes me further into the cave where it is peaceful and warm.  There is a fire in the center.  She holds me and comforts me and puts her energy into me.  It makes me feel warm and secure.  It makes me not want to let go of her.  She is touching my tumor.  I feel it shrinking.  She is kissing me on the lips.  It makes me feel wanted.  She is putting all the love she has inside of her and she is giving it to me.  I forgot what is was like to have love inside.”

When Justin opened his eyes, the first thing he said to me was “Beatrice, if I have to die, that’s all I want before I die . . . is to be kissed like that.”

“Well Justin, I believe you will.”

“Do you think I’m going to die?”

“That’s your decision.  I told you the only reason you’re here is to learn to accept love.  The minute you do that you don’t have to be here anymore.”

Justin died six days later.

I awoke that morning and immediately dialed Justin’s number.  His father answered the phone.  “Hello, this is Beatrice.  I wanted to see how Justin was doing?”

“Justin passed away early this morning.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s O.K. Bea.  It was a really beautiful and profound experience.  He’s at peace now.  We’re having a service for him today, if you’d like to come.”

“I wouldn’t miss it.  Thank-you for inviting me.”

Justin’s brother gave a eulogy and this is what he said, “The day before Justin died he had a date with a beautiful girl.  I helped him to bathe and shave.  It took two hours and he was in a lot of pain but he was determined to look his best.  She came to see him and they shared tenderness and she kissed him . . . and the next day he died.”

The beautiful girl who gave him the kiss was sitting directly in front of me.

Justin has been around me ever since.

Now, the family wanted to start a memorial foundation in Justin's name and I remember I told the father who I had become friends with.  "I'm sorry Michael, but the karmic circle is complete here and I see you and your wife getting a divorce and I see you marrying a woman much younger than you."  He and his wife did get a divorce and at first he dated a young lady of 26 and he bought a red corvette and was feeling like "I'm da man" racing around town . . .  and then he met Silvia.  The three of us had dinner once and I told Michael and Silvia that the original title of Justin's chapter for my book was, "The Kiss" but I got the hit to change it to “The Joker” and Michael said, “Did you know that Justin had a Joker tattooed on his arm?”

“No, I didn’t.  It was December and he was wearing a long flannel sleeve shirt.”

The reason I named it "The Joker" is because after Justin died, he revealed to me why I kept seeing that twinkle in his eye. He showed me that he was an Ascended Master or Master Soul so he is free from reincarnation but he chose to incarnate twice to show the world what anger does to them over lifetimes and that is what the movie of his life or two lives will be about one day. :)

Now for an amusing twist and another reason, he's a Joker.  Justin and his family knew Monica Lewinsky very well.  She even lived at their house at one time.   A year after Justin’s death, the scandal with Bill Clinton happened and I asked him, "Justin, did you have anything to do taking down our government?"   He simply said, "Well, she always wanted to be famous."  I immediately called Justin's father and asked him if that was true and he said, "Yes, that is true."

Then, recently in August of 2011, a friend of mine was working at a raw food place called Life Food Organic on Sunset Blvd. and when I went to visit her at this tiny cafe . . .  I was amazed to find two health food products in the store connected to Justin.  One was G.T. Dave's Synergy Kombucha tea drink and the other was two herbal powders called Miracle Greens and Miracle Reds.

I told my friend the whole story I have related here and I said, "When I met Justin, his brother G.T. was only 18 years old and he was brewing this big huge mushroom in his mother's kitchen and that was the beginning of a very successful venture that has brought him great wealth.

And I picked up the Miracle Greens and said, "And Silvia the woman behind this product  . . . is Michael Dave's wife."

There is more in this world and beyond that can be seen in the twinkle of an eye . . .
  • Sherry -  Thank you for posting this experience.
    You are one of the most amazing people I know. Where there is darkness, there is still hope. . And Merlin omg!
  • Beatrice Marot And where there is death . . . there is life!
  • Karen - this story gave me goose bumps, it made me cry , it made me smile, thank you so much for sharing xx love and light xx
  • Beatrice Marot Wow Karen, that is wonderful. I share my stories for just that reason.
  • Kim -  Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with me, Bea! It so touched my heart and further reiterates the reason you were put on this earth--to heal and bring love and light into every person that you touch! You are truly an angel! xoxo

  • Andrea - Amazing story!

No comments:

Post a Comment