Monday, September 17, 2012

BRING TRUE LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE!

by Beatrice Marot on Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 10:17am ·

YOUR TRUE LOVE WILL COME ONLY WHEN YOU LOVE YOURSELF FIRST . . .

THIS IS A GUIDED MEDITATION WHERE WE ASKED THE UNIVERSE TO BRING FORTH THIS WOMAN'S BELOVED.  THIS IS TRUE MAGIC AND MAGIC IS DIVINE LOVE AT PLAY!

I am at the base of a mountain. It is white with snow.    It is beautiful and it's cold but even though it is cold, the sky is blue, the sun is out and it is streaming over the mountain like honey.

I start to walk up the mountain.  As I walk that golden light of the sun is making the snow glow.  I want to go up.  I keep walking.  Part of me is afraid, like am I really going to be able to walk up there?

I see a cave. The entrance of the cave is really dark.  I go inside. It is really dark, there is no light, there is no sound.  I don't even know where I am.  I feel disoriented.  I see a deer (a deer is a symbol of the heart) in the cave.  Her name is Ani. (Ani means Grace) "I have come to show you yourself."

REMEMBER THIS CAVE SYMBOLIZES HER HEART . . .

As we walk, there is a light and there are crystals on the ceiling and on the walls of the cave. As we keep walking the light gets brighter.  It keeps going and going.  It is actually a big spacious cave.  There are beautiful amethyst crystals everywhere.  I just keep going, there is a burst of daylight on the other side, it is kind of yellow, bright gold almost.  She walks through and we are at the top of the mountain.  It is really beautiful at the top.  There are green trees. The smell is really soft and light.  Even though it is cold outside, it is warm.  I feel bathed in light. I am really close to the Sun. (The sun is a symbol of the soul) I am amazed that we made it to the top.  I did not even know we were climbing up.

I go up a path of clouds. I see a man.  He looks like he is from a different time, like from Greece.  He wears a robe and he has jet black hair. He is a beautiful man.  He has olive skin.  He has really big eyes that are really kind.  They almost change color, green and brown.  He has a face that has known life but there is a sweetness to it.  He reaches out to me and takes my hand and welcomes me to this incredible room. You can't see any of the walls.  All you see are clouds but it is a room.

There is a big window at the end of the room. He takes me to this window.  He stands behind me and just enfolds me.  He embraces me from behind and enfolds me with his arms. We look out of this window looking out at this incredible valley.  It is bright and beautiful gold emanating warmth.  I feel so loved and so special. He just holds me.  His name is Marcus. (Warrior)

"What have you come to tell me or show me on my journey?"  He says he has come to tell me that,  "How you feel right now, how loved you feel and how special you feel . . . that is who you really are and I am always with you.  I am here with you."  He is just holding me tight and I am feeling his chest and his arms and how safe I feel and how he adores me.  His embrace is tightening.  I feel adored, like he adores me.  I look up at the ceiling of the room and there is a light pink hue to the clouds coming down.  (pink is the color of the heart chakra)

I say to him. I don't want to leave here.  I am afraid that if I leave here this won't be.  He says, "This always was and always will be and there is no way that this will not be."

I tell him this feels beautiful in the world of spirit but I ask him if he will manifest on the Earth. I am looking into his eyes and they are so beautiful and I feel that he really sees me and as he looks at me, his eyes become even brighter and more beautiful.  He just holds me close and I have my arms around him and I hold him close.  He says "My love is the only love that will fulfill you and we are meant to be."   He says, "Just remember this moment and we have seen our love in each others eyes and if you doubt just remember this moment."  I am afraid to ask him who he is.  I know who he is . . . he is my beloved.  He says "You will know me when we meet on Earth because you will remember looking into my eyes.  Remember the path that lead you here to me was within you." 

I feel completely loved. I feel warm and safe. I feel like we have always been together and we are meant to always be together.


Like · · · Share · Delete

  • Uyen Nguyen and 4 others like this.
  • Uyen- beautiful. thank you.
  • Temperence - so true Beatrice, I found this out firsthand.. :)
  • Indushree -  Bea! Thank you for reminding me of my precious gift! :) Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment