Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HEALING THE HEART WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MERLIN!


The following is a perfect example of how healing a guided meditation is.  It also shows the soul knows more than the conscious mind.  This vision was seen by a man who was feeling very sad and needed to get his power back.

Power is feminine and Love is masculine.  The Goddess energy is  represented by the first two Chakras . . . Earth and Water.  The 2nd Chakra or water element holds the sexual creative power is of the Goddess.  The most powerful thing we create is a human life.  The man is the seed the woman is the egg and life is created in water.  

The God energy is located in the solar plexus and the heart . . . Fire and Air.  You need to bring the water and earth elements which create mud and infuse the Goddess energy with fire to manifest "form" and to become a true magician! 

The wolf is the pathfinder and teacher in the Native American symbolism.  Notice how the wolf takes him deep into the Earth where he sees his Mother and she gives him a red crystal. . .


I am standing on a gravel road next to a mountain.  I can only see the side of the mountain.  I can see a very small part of the sky.  It is a very blue clear sunny sky but I can only see a little bit of it.  There is a forest on the left and the mountain on the right.

I start walking.  I see a wolf.  His name is Zeus (Zeus means Bright).  He is running and I have to chase and follow him,  He is running into a cave.  The cave is dark.  It is going down into the Earth and there is a light.  He keeps telling me to follow me.  “Follow me into your fear.  There is nothing to be afraid of.  You are the light.  Trust it.  Trust yourself.”



I am in an underground room.  I see my mother.   She says, “I believe in you.”  She gives me a red crystal.  I thank her and I hug her and Zeus brings me back to the top through a dark tunnel.  We are in the forest now.  There is a little bit more light.  It is not so cold.



I go up the path of clouds.  I see Merlin. He has a walking stick with a light at the top.  I can feel his heart.  He has long silver hair and a long robe.  He has come to tell me to trust my heart and to feel my will and he is saying "YOUR WILL" with power.  He transforms the red crystal into golden light and it is filling me up and surrounding me and quenching my thirst in my solar plexus.  I am just filling up.  Merlin’s hand is like a light just pointing at me with an open hand.  His presence is so powerful.  Merlin just keeps telling me that I have to love myself.  He says, “You must love yourself.”  He is stroking my head like he is my father.  He is holding me.  He tells me “Now go.”  And he walks away back in the clouds.

I go back down the clouds and I land in a meadow of grass and yellow flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment