Monday, September 10, 2012

HEALING THE HEART WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM JESUS

I just met this woman who is in a lot of pain due to the break up of her family and this was the healing message she received on her guided meditation.



I am on a cliff overlooking the ocean and other cliffs.  The water is blue, the sky is blue but I cannot see the sun.  It is behind me.

 

I see a dog.  It is a German Shepherd.    Her name is Amber.  (healing stone)

“What have you come to tell me or show me on my journey?”

I have come to show you the color purple. (purple is the third eye and German Shepherds do guide the blind)


I see a mountain.  The bottom is sandy, the middle it gets darker and is more like dirt and at the top is green. I start walking straight up.  It is hard to walk up because of softness, the next part is harder because it really steep.

I see a cave.  It is just a circle.  Inside there are crystals that are a bluegreen and there is water.  It is beautiful. 



I see a man wearing a white robe.  It’s Jesus. I can't believe it's him but that is what he says.  "What have you come to tell me or show me on my journey?"  He has come to tell me that life is beautiful.

I ask Jesus, “What should I do about my family?”

“Forgive yourself”

He gives me a leaf and a rose.  (Jesus wants you to turn over a new leaf and to love again)

“Is there anything else you would like me to know before I continue my journey?”

“LOVE”

I thank Jesus and I go to the top of the mountain.  I see an incredible view of the entire world.  Like being on top of the world and it is green up there and it is beautiful.


 I go up the path of clouds.  I see an Angel. It’s a child.  Her name is Mary. (lady of the sea) She has come to tell me to focus. 

“Focus on what?”

“On your path” 

I give her the leaf and the rose and she transforms them into a camellia and gives it to me, it is a circular flower that is rosy and white.

“Is there anything else you would like me to know before I continue my journey?”

“It’s OK to Love.”

I go back down the path of clouds and it takes me back to Earth.

I land in a field of sunflowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment