Saturday, September 8, 2012

JOHN LENNON GUIDING CHILDREN . . .


by Beatrice Marot on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 1:28pm ·

 I went to the Farmer’s Market this morning. I got the directions from MapQuest that requires a right turn on Olive but I turned right on Alameda by accident. I see a Garage Sale and decide to stop. There is a mother with a double baby stroller and I love kids and I always like to acknowledge new additions so I said hello. I was introduced to Ethan, age four and Lennon who had to be about 18 months. I asked the mother, “Did you name him after John Lennon?”

“Yes, we did.”

I said, “You know you should get him a piano.”

 “Why?”

“Well, I’m a psychic and it just so happens that John Lennon is one of my spirit guides and the fact that you and your husband love John that much to name your son after him, well that makes John very happy and I feel your son is a musician and came here to be a musician.”

“Well, my husband is a musician and he’s the one that loves John Lennon. He has tattoos of The Beatles all over his arms.”

I said, “Please don’t be afraid OK, but I really want you to trust what I’m saying and get your son a piano. I was doing readings at a party once and I told the woman I was reading for, “I’m getting that you’ve been singing Beatles songs lately.” And she looked surprised and said, “Yes, I’ve been singing “Yesterday” and “The Long and Winding Road.” She was trippin and said, “Wow, you can see that in my chart???”

“No, John Lennon has been around me lately and he just whispered it in my ear.” And the lady was so moved by that she started to cry.

I make people cry a lot . . . :)

I said to the mother Carolina, “Please trust me. Your son is a musician and he will rock the piano in a few years and then I looked at her little boy Lennon and said, “And you’re going to write songs about your mommy aren’t you . . . and how sweet she is and you’re going to make people sing and dance right?” And with a pacifier fully in his mouth, he starts smiling really big and shaking his little head up and down, “YES.”

As soon as I got home, my good friend Ruta called. She asked if I would speak to her friend Jenna. I felt like telling Jenna what had just happened and I could not believe it when she said, “My husband and I are both musicians and my husband was in a Beatles cover band for years, We have two sons. A four year old and a 2 year old and we were going to name one of our son’s Lennon … but because of my mom we ended up naming them Daniel and Noah!”

Love love me do . . . you know I love you!


I have not heard from John Lennon in year but on my way home from Malibu today, Monday April 30th, 2012  I heard John Lennon say, "Ask Lou is she's preggers?"  When I got home, I wrote to my friend Lou the following on FB. . .

Lou, This is a very personal question and you don’t have to answer it but are you trying to get with child . . preggers, knocked up . . . ya know . . .

28 minutes ago

OMG
just found out todAY
holy shit

27 minutes ago

Beatrice Marot
haha

27 minutes ago

what happened
how did you know that
i did a test this morning
and have to go tomorrow morning for confirmation

27 minutes ago

John Lennon told me . . .
lmao

27 minutes ago

can we call you
im in shock
i can’t believe you just did that
holy moly beatrice marot

26 minutes ago

Beatrice Marot
hahaha
Well, read my note John Lennon guiding children

21 minutes ago

i love you
7 minutes ago

Beatrice Marot
I love you too . . .


John first came to me twelve years ago when I moved in with my musician boyfriend. I called Lou who is now pregnant and told her, “John Lennon has been around me lately and he wanted me to tell you that he watches over you.”

She said, “I can’t believe you just said that!”

I said, “Why not? You know how it is with me.”

“Bea, I saw another psychic about six months ago and she told me my mother hangs out with John Lennon!”

I have not heard from John in years and then this whole little scene unfolds with these kids and out of the blue I see John’s face and I hear that Liverpool accent say, “Ask Lou if she’s preggers.”

I have never used the word preggers in my life but Lou said that’s what they say in Liverpool. The last time I spoke to her was about a year ago. When I wrote her that message, she had not told one single person.

We really do all shine on . . . like the moon and the stars and the sun . . .


    • Lilian -  Wow!!! That's such an amazing story!!! I got goosebumps all over!!!


    • Beatrice Marot Isn't incredible . . . I couldn't believe it.


    • Lilian -  It is unbelievable!!!

    • Beatrice Marot But it's true and so beautiful . . . it's like wow . . .

    • Armineh - amazing!


    • Ruta - Just one of a thousand stories that are always incredible and always true!!!

    • Beatrice Marot Ruta has been witness to my crazy cosmic circus since the beginning right Roots!


    • Uyen -  Fantastically magical. That's our Bea! Thank you for sharing. :)

    • Joan - See I told you ... you are magic!

    • Indushree - whoa!!!! That is AweSome!!! :)))

    • Lady Lark -  Bea that's touching and brings tears to my eyes! It's truly comforting to know these kind people are looking after us from the beyond. Thank you this made my morning extra special! Like wow...this might be one of your best yet Bea! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment