Thursday, September 6, 2012

EMBRACE THE EARTH . . .


by Beatrice Marot on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 5:01pm ·

Well, it has been an interesting year . . . I have dealt with stalkers, skeptics and some real psychos. I could create an outrageous sit-com with all the crazy characters that have peppered my life this year . . . and at the same time, I'm healing angels and goddesses . . .

This morning I did a guided meditation for one of my clients who is a Raw Food Goddess.  She lost 100 pounds and she looks amazing and vibrant. I see her becoming the Rachel Ray of Raw food and becoming a major brand for health and vitality promoting the raw food diet.  

I guided her on a journey and she saw a perfect vision of what I see when I read for her. 

Seeing is Believing  . . . 


I am standing on the Earth and I see the whole globe, I see meadows, forests, mountains, oceans but I am barefoot standing in the dirt.  It is like the globe itself, I can see it turning.  It is in the distance but it is not that far.  The sun is shining very warm.

I see a bird, an osprey flying overhead kind of circling around.  His name is Sam. (God has heard)  Sam feels like he is protecting me and he is guiding me . . . letting me know that he has already seen the Earth and he is telling me that it needs me.




I start to get taller . . . as soon as he said that I start to get taller and bigger.  The Earth suddenly feels like a yoga ball and I am holding it in my hands.  It is like I am holding it but I am still on it.  It’s like I am able to live on it and encompass it in my embrace.




I’m sitting there with my legs open with my arms around the Earth and I see a caterpillar (symbol of transformation) and her name is Kaylee (Kaylee means slender lol) she is beautiful with multicolored hair and long lashes  She is nuzzling up to me and she tells me “We want you here with your feet planted on the Earth.  Your presence here is very important to us.” She says, “We need you.”  She says “Don’t get caught up in the stuff in your head."




This big dark brown stallion starts to gallop towards me on my right side.  His name is George. (Earthworker) He tells me to get on his back and let’s go for a run, then he suddenly grows wings and we don’t go for a run . . . we go for a fly.  He takes off and actually goes around the entire globe and not the one I was holding, the one I was sitting on.  He tells me, "You are going to affect every part of this planet."  He tells me I can fly.  He says, “Spread your wings, you have them.”




He lands back down in front of the caterpillar, “What you actually have is the ability to fly and stay grounded at the same time.  You are unique like we are.  You will be recognized for your uniqueness.”



No comments:

Post a Comment