Sunday, September 9, 2012

THE GOLDEN ROSE!

by Beatrice Marot on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 1:17pm ·


Today, I guided a woman who lost her husband to cancer two years ago. This is a part of her beautiful vision of healing loss to bring in a new love.



Shalom is taking me to another individual who wants to talk to me. He is like the Buddha sitting in meditation position on top of a stage. He says, “I am going to heal you and cleanse you of all your pain.” He blows at me this energy ball and it flushes me out. It is a golden energy and it cleanses me out.   I am still surrounded by this energy . . . it is like a cyclone. It tapers down and then it is just resonating and settling in within me. I am being marinated in this energy. He says I can take it with me. He implanted it in me and I need to keep it in my system until it saturates every cell in my body because I have so much sorrow … but he says it is not going to take that long.

He gives me a golden flower, a golden rose.



The Buddha wants me to lay the rose in front of him and he wants me to pray for a new love to come into my life. So we are praying together. I am feeling very relaxed and content. The energy is clearing out the sorrow. The sorrow is draining out of me like it was a bad infection. I am feeling lighter, renewed and reborn. There is light coming out of my flower. Streaks of light are coming out of my flower and now it has turned into a real rose. This red rose is eternal. It will never die. It is a magical flower.


Buddha tells me “Good luck on your journey.”

I go down a path of clouds and I land in Paris next to the Eiffel Tower.

Paris . . . The City of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment