Friday, September 14, 2012

♥♥♥MY KEEN FEEDBACK!♥♥♥





When I was on Keen.com what really made it so rewarding for me was my feedback.  I got so much love and appreciation from my clients and it was without a doubt the most wonderful aspect of working there.  I copied several months worth of my feedback and I am so glad I did.  It means a lot to me to be able to read it when I feel sad about losing my position there.

I live to help others.  There is nothing else on Earth that makes me happier then to wrap my love around someone who is hurting and giving them accurate insight and compassion to help move them forward in life or to cast a different light on a dark situation.

I always say, "I don't know anything about anyone . . . but the universe knows everything about everyone and I'm just a very good channel for that information."

These are all the pages that I saved from my two years on Keen.  When times get tough, I read this and it really makes a difference and makes me very happy.






































No comments:

Post a Comment