Friday, September 7, 2012

SOUL MATES


                                                             

I have learned so much about the mysteries of love being a clairvoyant.

 Of all the things I have learned, the most surprising thing of all was . . . that men are way more sensitive then women when it comes to love. I learned that if a man has his heart broken even once . . . he carries that burden to the grave and all future relationships suffer as a result.

Women, on the other hand may be deeply wounded, but the minute they fall in love again . . . they plunge into the new relationship with no holds barred. Men are not like that and I never would have known this if I had not been a top psychic on a psychic line where I took literally hundreds of calls about love over a two year period.

People want to meet their soul mates.  My definition of a soul mate is someone who comes into your life and changes it on a core level in a very dynamic way.  With that understanding . . . your dog can be your soul mate, your child, your best friend, your mentor.

Here is a perfect example of what I mean and I hope it sheds a new light on this often misunderstood phenomenon because you have more then one soul mate

I was with my friend Silvia having a cocktail at a local bar and sitting right next to me were two men and I could not help but hear their  conversation.   One of them was in despair because he had been  married for 25 years and apparently had fallen in love with a Thai girl and did not know what to do about it.

Finally, I said, "Excuse me, I am so sorry but I have heard every word of your conversation and I'm a psychic and do you mind if I give you some insight.   He was a bit shocked but he agreed. I said, "Well, I'm getting that you are going to get a divorce and that this Thai girl is your soul mate and you are meant to be with her."

Silvia piped in, "Listen to her . . . she knows what she is talking about."

Ten months later, I get an email from him and it read, "Hi Bea, remember me, The Smokehouse . . . you scared the crap out of me."

I said, "Of course I remember you but I didn't know I scared the crap out of you."

Then he called me and said, "Bea, I've been a Jehovah's Witness my entire life and I've never had any kind of spiritual experience, I've never left my body or anything like that but the night that I met you, when I got home and went to sleep, I swear to God, I left my body and I met Jesus and he took me on a tour of the Universe and he told me the truth about everything and how people have got it all wrong and that I am his brother and his equal."

He continued to describe his experience and I was really blown away by what he told me.  It was beautiful and I was also deeply honored that he felt I was such a catalyst in his life.

We became great friends and he continued his long distance relationship with Ying, the Thai girl.

Eventually she came to Los Angeles to see him and when I saw them together, I thought to myself . . . "That's strange but she's not THE one."

I kept my feelings to myself however because I knew there was a reason for her being in his life. He did end up filing for divorce but after a year, it was not yet final and Ying was getting impatient and they were arguing all the time over the phone.

He is a stuntman and I read for him again just before he was leaving for Brazil to film a movie and I said, "Guess what . . . you are going to meet another soul mate on this trip."   And sure enough he called and told me he had fallen even more in love then he knew was possible and strangely enough, she was a Chinese girl named Pan Ying!

When I met her I knew she was the one and over dinner one evening, I told them, "You know, you both need to thank Ying from the bottom of your hearts because without Ying there would be no Pan Ying."

This love story gave me a whole new understanding about soul mates because Ying was definitely his soul mate. She came into his life and changed it at the deepest level because without her, he would have stayed in a loveless marriage.

Within three months he married his China Doll . . . and they are truly a match made in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. It's been three years now and they are as deeply in love as the day they met . . .

    ReplyDelete