Thursday, September 20, 2012

LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



When I looked at Facebook this morning, the first thing I saw was a post by my dear friend Anthony and it said, "Love is the answer!" 

A couple of hours later, I guided a man on a journey who lost his wife a couple of years ago and I was blown away with his final message.   The synchronicity that comes with having your heart open to the spiritual realms is amazing and constant. This is what he saw.

I'm in an open field filled with wild flowers and grass. The air is very invigorating. The sun is shining but not too bright. It feels nice. There is a forest in the distance but all around me is a beautiful meadow. I am lying down and inhaling this wonderful fragrance.





I see a stag. His name is George. (Earthworker) "What have you come to tell me on my journey?"

He says "It's all about love."




I see a mountain. It is forested on the bottom. The middle part, I am not sure and the top is snow covered. George and I are walking side by side. We walk up the mountain. There seems to be a path. I see a cave in the middle. It's very dark inside. It's like a big hole in the Earth. I don't know what is inside, it is very dark. I go inside. I can sort of dimly see and it is just a lot of rock all over. It's pretty big. It is really quite large.

I see my wife Josie. She has her beautiful smile. She seems very happy. She is almost glowing a little.

She says, "I know you're hurting." I feel this kind of golden comforting energy. I embrace her and I tell her "I love you Baby."

She says "I love you too" She gives me a golden heart. I ask her if there is anything else. She says she forgives me for the difficult times. We forgive each other.



I am walking out of the cave. George is there waiting outside. We walk up the mountain. It starts to get colder . . . we pass the tree line. We are in like an Alpine meadow. I am at the top. It is beautiful.

I go up the path of clouds. I see an angel. It's a woman. Her name is Angelica. She has come to tell me she is here to help me grow spiritually. I take her by the hand and she takes me to this place with beautiful buildings. It is very calm and peaceful. There is a building with columns like a library where there is knowledge.


Angelica wants me to go inside. There are books and books all over the place. I pick one . . . it is the Book of My life. I open it, there are pages that are very dark and filled with pain and there other pages that are very light and joyful. I am turning towards the end of the book and I see in the future . . . nothing is written but it feel very light and gold and it looks very good . . . there is a golden light that is almost glorious, maybe, wonderful.

I ask her, "Is there is anything else you want to tell me before I go back?"

She says, "Love is the answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment