Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ANOTHER "REAL STORY OF THE HEAVENLY PATROL"

In 2010 I was thinking of moving so I put an ad up on Craigslist for an apartment and I received a call from a woman with a studio in the back of a house.  I knew I was not going to take it, but I got the hit that I had to meet her. She arrived with her husband. She is from Denmark. He is African American. At the same time as I arrived, another potential renter showed up. While the wife showed the unit, I spoke to the husband.


Upon finding out my profession he told me he went to see a psychic in Denmark to find out about his father whom he has never met and the psychic said he would meet his father in a year around Christmas time, but it never happened.

I immediately told him, "I'm sorry but that psychic was just telling you what you wanted to hear.  I'm really sorry but I feel your father is not alive anymore and I'm getting that he was a man of questionable character and you are better off not having known him. You would not be the man you are today if you had.   All of a sudden, I started hearing a song.  I said, "I am hearing that song . . . "

Papa was a rolling stone
Wherever he laid his hat
Was his home and when he died
All he left us was a loan

He laughed and said how much he loved that song.  I told him that it is rare when I hear songs but I definitely heard that song in that moment and I knew it was his father agreeing with me.

Now, here is the part that proved to me it was definitely his father. Beings in spirit can and do assist us on Earth. Especially a father who needs to make amends. When I got home, I called them up and said, "Listen, I got the hit that an Asian couple is going to rent the space, however you need to advertise it as one unit front and back or at least give that option to a potential renter.  I feel the couple has a business close by and they will use the studio for an office or get a renter that they choose.

A few weeks went by and they invited me to lunch at their beautiful home. They told me that everything happened exactly as I said. They rented to an Asian couple and the wife's business is walking distance and her husband is going to use the studio as his office.

I would like to mention again that it is rare that someone in spirit "sings" to me.  The couple also has two beautiful children.  I said about their adorable four year old son Luca "Your son likes to sing doesn't he?"

The mother said, "That's funny you said that because he does sing songs lately that he claims "Grampa taught me" and when we ask if he means "Bestfada" the dutch word for Grandfather he says, "No, Grampa" over and over but we have never used that word with Luca only the dutch word for Grandfather."

"Well, that makes sense to me since your father sang to me as well. I see that as another sign that it really was your father."

And now the son is at peace and so is the father

One less thing. 


  • Heather -  love that too...thanks for sharing!
  • Stephanie - Love that Bea - amazing :)
     · Like
  • Alex - I love stories like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment