Monday, September 3, 2012

AN ANGEL HAS WRITTEN


A BEAUTIFUL GUIDED JOURNEY FROM A SCREENWRITER WHO IS HERE TO ROCK THE PLANET WITH A NEW KIND OF STORYTELLING THAT IS EXCITING FOR WOMEN ESPECIALLY. SHE IS TRULY AN ANGEL ON EARTH AND LIKE ALL EARTH ANGELS THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF THE HUMAN CONDITION TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE HURT EACH OTHER SO AND WHEN THEY ARE GUIDED TO ME . . . THE HEALING BEGINS . . . SO THEY CAN FULFILL THEIR DESTINY.


I see what looks like the rocky mountains . . . it is a mountain range with snow on top of the mountains. I am in a field of short golden grass like a wheat field that has been plowed. I see an Elk. His name is Richard. (ruler, leader, king) He has come to show me my life. I follow him.


He takes me to my old backyard where I was born and grew up until I was 19. I ask Richard, “What would you like me to do here?’ He says, “Come to grips with it.”

I go inside the house.  I go into the living room. It’s eerily empty. I see my grandma Bessie. (dedicated to God) She has come to show me my mom. She shows me a sidewalk and houses next to each other lined up with kids outside playing. I think she is one of the kids. She is showing me how alone she was. She is like playing by herself and the other kids are playing together. My mother’s name is Sandy. (helper of humanity) I ask her if she wants to play with me. She seems hesitant at first and then she grabs my hand. We are walking down her street and there is a little park with swings. She wants me to push her on the swing and It feels nice and at the same time, I am very emotional too.
 
I see a mountain. It almost looks like an egg if you cut an egg in half. It is solid gold and it looks like an egg only it’s half an egg. It is shining golden. It is so brilliant it is almost blinding. It is too bright to look at. It hurts my eyes. I see my own reflection. It is like a golden mirror when you get close enough to it.  I am looking at myself in the reflection but it is a gold reflection. I see myself golden,
illuminated.



 I see a cave in the middle. It is dark and there are roots covering the entrance but it is really really dark and damp and wet. But I see a light on the other side at the end of it. Inside it is warm and cozy and the rocks are like copper looking but it’s warm and it is light and just comfortable in here once you get past the entryway. It is like 20 degrees warmer inside.

 I see Jeffrey Hunter. (Jeffrey means God’s Peace) He was a famous actor. “I have come to show you the future.” "Please show me." We walked out and it is almost like a rain forest and it is really pretty. There is the ocean and it goes on and on and on. Palm trees, animals, birds, plants. He puts his arm around me and he says “This can all be yours.” and he is happy about it. “But you have to trust yourself.” He put his hand over my heart and it got warm and light beams out of it. My heart is illuminated and his hand is illuminated too.  He knelt down and kissed my hand and then kissed my forehead and then he disappeared and now I see a huge ship with sails.

I go up the path of clouds. I see my grandfather but it is like both of them in one person. One was George (Earth worker) and Ralph (wolf counsel). They have come to show me how to let go of the past.  They take me to a little boy playing with a toy truck. It is my Dad. “What have you come to tell me or show me?” “I came to show you you.”

There is a big lion and it looks like the MGM lion when he roars and he wants me to get on the lion and go and ride off. I get on and it grows wings. It’s a winged lion and we fly over where I grew up and we fly down towards Hollywood. The lion’s name is Alistair (protector) He tells me, “Don’t forget yourself and don’t forget your worth.” I hug him and he then flies off. He left me on the Hollywood sign and then flew off.












No comments:

Post a Comment